I love this recipe, it’s so easy to make, cooks fast and serves very elegantly whatever day or night of the week.
* salmon – 4 pcs (fully thawed)
* parmesan cheese
* saltine crumbs (ground in processor)
* egg – 2 beaten
* seasonings: salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, basil
* butter – ½ cup melted
* lemon – 1 pc (or any citrus cut in half)
1. Make sure salmon are fully thawed.
2. Prepare all the ingredients.
3. Turn oven to 375 0F
4. Mix together parmesan cheese, saltine crumbs, paprika, garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper – a tsp of each seasoning.
5. Dip the salmon in egg.
6. Roll each salmon in the parmesan and crumbs mixture.
7. Lay them down on greased or paper-lined baking dish.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, pull out and pour or brush the melted butter on top.
9. Bake again for another 10 minutes or til the top is brown.
10. Squeeze lemon on top of salmon before serving.
Serve warm over steamed white rice or any salad.
Thank you for reading and happy cooking!