FRIED PORK CHOPS
Total Servings: 6 – 8 portion servings
Diet Type: General, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Keto
|Ingredients||Preparations & Cooking|
|* Pork chops – 6 to 8 pcs.|
* Flour – ½ cup
(Or Cornstarch for gluten-free diet)
* Any store brand marinade rub – 1/4 cup
(Or mix together: Salt – 1 Tbsp,
Pepper – 2 Tsp, Garlic Powder – 2 Tsp, Paprika – 1 Tsp)
* Frying oil – as needed
|1. Wash the pork chops and pat dry using a paper towel.|
2. Gently pound the chops using a mallet to slightly tenderize the meat.
3. In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
4. Dredge the chops generously in the dry mixture.
5. Heat the frying pan and fry the chops until brown.
6. Best served with any dipping sauce of choice.