COCONUT CURRY PORK CHOPS
Total Servings: 6 – 8 portion servings
Diet Type: General, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Keto
|Ingredients||Preparations & Cooking|
|* Pork chops – 6 to 8 pcs.|
* Salt – 2 Tsp
Pepper – 1 Tsp
Garlic Powder – 1 Tsp Paprika – 1 Tsp
Frying oil – ¼ cup
* Garlic – 3 Tbsp (minced)
* Onion – 1 big (sliced)
* Chili, dried – ½ cup (chopped)
* Coconut milk – 1 can
* Fish sauce – 3 Tbsp
* Curry powder – 4 Tbsp
(Or Red curry paste)
* Kale (optional) – 4 cups
|1. Gather and prepare all the ingredients.|
2. Wash the pork and pat dry using a paper towel.
3. Gently pound the chops using a mallet to slightly tenderize the meat.
4. Mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika and use this to season the chops.
5. Fry each chop until golden brown. Set aside.
6. Saute garlic, onion, and dried chili. Add the coconut milk, fish sauce and curry powder. Stir the mixture.
7. Add the chops and kale. Cover and let it boil.
8. Best served on top of steamed rice.
* If you don’t have curry powder or curry paste, simply mix equal amounts of Cumin, Turmeric, Black pepper, and Ginger powder.
* Instead of Kale, eggplant or colander can be used as well.