What’s in the chicken nuggets that you buy frozen in the store? Exactly! There could be anything in it but chicken. If you have at least 30 minutes or less, you can try this recipe.
It’s pretty easy and simple. And guaranteed, you know it’s all chicken and no chemical additives and preservatives that you would serve your kids or family.
CHICKEN NUGGETS REAL EASY
Yield: 2-3 Servings
You need —
* chicken breast – 2 pcs cut in cubes
* flour – 1 cup
* cornstarch – ¾ of a cup
* egg – 1 pcs well beaten
* spices: garlic powder, onion powder – 1tsp each
(you can add paprika, cayenne pepper, chili powder if you want it spicy)
* seasoning: salt and pepper
To prepare —
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the flour and cornstarch. Add in the spices – garlic powder and onion powder. If you want it a little spicy you can even add paprika, cayenne pepper and chili pepper – a tsp each.
3. Heat your frying pan to a high. Drop a pinch of salt into the oil, if it sizzles then it’s hot and ready for pan frying.
4. Roll chicken cubes in the flour mixture.
5. Then dip it in egg mixture.
6. Dip the chicken back in the flour mixture.
7. Fry chicken nuggets for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Make sure chicken is cooked in the inside by poking toothpick through the center. When toothpick goes through easy your chicken is cooked.
Thank you for reading, happy cooking!