What a great way to start a day with hot coffee and Peanut Butter cookies, right! This cookie is a good standing snack you can keep in your cookie jar for a quick sugar kick anytime of the day.You only need a few ingredients and requires very easy steps.
PEANUT BUTTER SANDIES
Yield: 2 dozens
You need —
* flour – 1 lb (2 cups)
* baking soda – 1 tsp
* baking powder – 1 tsp
* butter, unsalted – 1 lb (1 box or 4 sticks)
* sugar – 1 lb (2 cups)
* eggs – 2 pcs
* peanut butter – 10 oz (20 tbsp)
* salt – 2 tsp
To prepare —
1. Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda together. Set aside.
2. Cream the butter.
3. Add the sugar and mix well.
4. Add 1 egg and mix. Add other egg and mix again.
5. Add the flour mixture and mix it very well.
6. Add the peanut butter and cream it well.
7. Flour your surface area for rolling dough.
8. Roll the dough into a log.
9. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
10. Roll each piece into floured surface.
11. Press each roll on your palm using a measuring cup.
12. Lay it on the baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes @ 400 0F.
Enjoy your cookies with hot coffee or cold drinks anytime of the day. Thank you for reading, happy cooking!