This is my version of banana bread – muffin style. Since I got this recipe at school and tried and tested it, I’ve always been doing my banana bread this way. It stays moist with a little crunch on the outside.
Yield: 1 dozen
You need —
* banana – 1 cup mashed
* flour – 2 cups
* baking soda – 1 tsp
* salt – ½ tsp
* butter, melted – ½ cup
* sugar – 1 ½ cups)
* eggs – 2 beaten
* milk – 1/3 cup
* chopped nuts (pecan or walnut) – ¼ cup (optional)
* chocolate/butterscotch chips – ¼ cup (optional)
To prepare —
1. Preheat oven to 325 0F.
2. Set paper liners on muffin tray
3. Blend together eggs, milk, butter and mashed bananas in a bowl.
4. In separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Add this to the banana mixture.
5. Stir in chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
6. Scoop the batter into the paper-lined muffin tray.
7. Bake for 1 hour or insert a toothpick and when it comes out clean, it’s done.
Thank you for reading, happy cooking!